Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blogging

I read blogs, not a lot but, a few. Some are simply written by a friend to keep family and friends updated on their recent move, how the kids are doing type thing where as others poke fun of the life we lead as military spouses. Most are informative, interesting, funny, and at times, sad but the one thing they all have in common is they are all a way for the author to express themselves one way or another.
Now, I never thought I would be a blogger myself but, if I was one, I’d want to be like Carrie Bradshaw, sitting at my computer in sexy under things looking hot all the time. I’d be informative, fun, compassionate, deep, and seem intelligent. Well, I am all of those things, just never at the same time nor at the level I wish to immolate. But, I do have things I wish to say, feelings I want to express, and knowledge I want to pass along (whether you take my advice, heed my warnings, or just laugh at me is entirely up to you)! Please keep in mind, these “blogs” will be my ideas, thoughts, mood swings, and the occasional rant and in no way reflect anyone or anything other than myself.All of that said, coming up with a name for my blog is proving difficult. Am I trying to write as a wife, mother, military spouse, woman, friend??? All of the above? None of the above? I will have to think about this for a bit and get back to you with a name….maybe it will be something totally obscure, maybe it will make sense, maybe some will get it while others don’t, who knows? The cool thing is, it’s my blog, it doesn’t have to make sense to anyone other than me but, I do hope you’ll read it and enjoy it and maybe learn something about me because I know I hope to learn a lot about myself….
Thanks

From

Heather

No comments: